Spencer Roll-Arm Sofa, Ready to Ship
85" w x 40" d x 35" h
Item 802363 50332
Dawson Pearl (50332)
IN STOCK: We will contact you within an estimated 1-3 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.Additional Information
Sometimes, you're willing to wait for something completely customizable. At other times, you want your new sofa fast. In your choice of two popular fabrics, Spencer is made for speedier delivery but still crafted with all the hand-tailored attention to detail that you expect from Ethan Allen.
- Classic 85" roll-arm sofa with modern contours, 24" depth. Loose back and seat cushions; two 21" pillows included.
- Available in 2 fabric options for faster delivery; legs in Raisin (939) finish
- Frame crafted from engineered, multi-ply hardwood panels, with glued and stapled mortise-and-tenon joints for long-lasting stability
- For another Ready to Ship option, check out the Spencer Track-Arm Sofa
- Also available as a fully customizable sofa in multiple sizes, 2 depth options, hundreds of fabrics, and decorative trims
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior seating area: 69"w x 24"d x 35"h
- Seat back: 15"h
- Arm height: 25"
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20"h
- Packaged weight: 209 lbs.
- Product weight: 189 lbs.
- Maximum weight capacity: 240 lbs. maximum per seating surface
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Standard cushion: Features a polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
In Stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.