84" w x 45" d x 33" h
Tuckahoe Ivory (H3232), casual woven solid
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 12-14 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.Additional Information
A true heirloom piece, the Channing curved sofa is a beautiful combination of modern scale and timeless design influences. A revival of Art Deco sofa styles, with a nod to Bergère sofas of the 1960s and 1970s, Channing has an elegant tailored seat, graceful tapered legs, and a softly curved barrel back that looks absolutely stunning when customized with diamond tufting or accent buttons. Its craftsmanship is exquisite, visible in the way the fabric is impeccably tailored by hand around the curved frame. Its apartment-sofa scale makes it a perfect fit in sophisticated spaces of any size; it's even better in pairs.
- A curved apartment sofa that delivers heirloom-quality style in a petite frame; two 17" toss pillows included for a cozy, relaxed vibe
- Upholster in the fabric of your choice; we offer stain-resistant options that are both beautiful and suitable for homes with families and pets
- An engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Foam and fiber cushions provide a structured seat
- Available in three sizes to suit your space
- Choose your seat back look: Keep it smooth, or add optional accent buttons
- For an art deco-inspired touch, choose an optional acrylic leg or a tapered cone leg in Raisin (939), a rich, cool, dark brown water-based finish
- Additional fabrics, finishes and options will be coming soon! Visit your local Design Center or chat with a designer online to learn more
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior Seating Area
- 64" sofa: 48"w x 23"d"
- 84" sofa: 68"w x 23"d
- 93" sofa: 78"w x 23"d
- Packaged weight:
- 64" sofa: 120 lbs.
- 84" sofa: 143 lbs.
- 93" sofa: 197 lbs.
- Product weight:
- 64" sofa: 105 lbs.
- 84" sofa: 123 lbs.
- 93" sofa: 177 lbs.
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area. Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises.
- Standard Cushions: Features a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at [email protected].
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.