Elsen Custom Storage Bed
65" w x 85" d x 54" h
Speroni Mineral (77580), distressed chenille damask
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 12-14 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.Additional Information
Sturdy, angular Parsons construction with a storage drawer beneath—our Elsen storage bed is preeminently practical but has a glamorous side, too. And that fashionable flair is yours to create: Choose your height, your fabric, and your tailored touches, like accent buttons, tufting, or channel stitching.
- Parsons-style headboard with storage base customizable in your choice of fabric. Select your headboard height and bed size.
- Lean back in comfort without worrying about leaving marks; we offer a wide range of beautiful stain-resistant fabric options
- Engineered hardwood frame for long-lasting quality
- Sizes available: queen, king, and California king
- Headboard styles: smooth, channel stitch, pattern tufted, diamond tufted, and accent buttons
- Choose any fabric, patterned or solid, on the smooth headboard option; if you want tufting, accent buttons, or channel stitch, choose a solid fabric. Additional options available in Design Centers.
- Other options: additional fabric on back of headboard, nailhead trim
- Requires both a foundation and a mattress; we recommend an ultra-low foundation. Not compatible with motion base.
- Also available: Elsen upholstered bed, or the headboard on its own; Rania serpentine custom headboards and beds
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Headboard leg height: 5"
- Base leg height: 5"
- Measurement from top of slats to top of rails: 1.25"
- Click here to view product and packaged weights
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Standard cushion: Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- To utilize upholstered rails with motion base, it may be necessary to remove slats or purchase additional hardware
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance.
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.